Characterization, specification, and implementation of a full ILS program for a large-scale new weapon systam array.
Characterization, specification, and implementation of a full Integrated Logistics Support program for a large-scale new weapons array with a budget scale of aprox. half a billion US$ which includes:
- Operational concept definition and definition of concept of maintenance / service.
- Characterization and writingof operational manuals.
- Characterization and writing of test procedures and maintenance / service manuals.
- Characterization and construction of infrastructure ( training infrastructure, maintenance and laboratories infrastructure and other).
- Characterization and writing of training literature and training computerised packages.
- Analysis and definition of tools and aids for training and maintenance.
- Analysis and definition of inventory levels of spare parts against concept of maintenance / service over the life of the product. and actual procurement.
- Design, development and manufacturing of automatic test equipment for maintenance.
- Characterization and implementation of system field implemetation processes.
- Specification, development and implementation of maintenance lab vehicles.
- Characterization of disposal processes at the products end of life.